Nebel St. Animal Hospital Covid-19 Policies – April 4, 2022
We are extremely pleased to welcome our clients back inside the hospital and we want everyone to feel safe. Please be aware of the following hospital policies that have been implemented to ensure safe visits. Refer to this page prior to your visit as our policies may change.
In keeping with CDC guidelines for areas with low transmission, face masks are optional. Wear a face mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk.
- Curbside service will still be available for clients who do not wish to come inside the building. If you prefer curbside service, please call us once you have arrived at 301-230-6595 to arrange to have a technician come out to your car to get your pet.
- Only two people may enter the hospital with their pets per appointment.
- Please practice social distancing according to current CDC guidelines.
- Please remain seated while waiting in the reception area.
- Do not allow your pet to socialize with other pets in the reception area.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you reschedule or have an alternative person come for the appointment.
Covid-19 symptoms include but are not limited to:
Dr. Hambright and the entire staff of Nebel St. Animal Hospital sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation while we work to keep everyone safe.